UI/UX – Front End Developers
Work with customers, business leads, and designers to create user interfaces that are cutting edge and easy-to-use for consumers.
Understand the needs of the business and inform management of functional design and schedule tradeoffs.
- HTML5 – Required
- CSS Cascading Style Sheets – Required
- Cross Platform Browser Compatibility – Required
Design, develop and test mobile applications. Responsible for all quality aspects of the software development.
Meeting estimated target dates and create individual work plans. Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- 3+ years of C#.NET
- 3+ years Visual Studio 2008 & 2010
Windows Mobile 6.5
.NET Compact Framework
Mobile Database Replication
SQL Server 2005/2008
Ruby on Rails
- 3-5 years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience or exposure developing APIs using REST
- Understanding of Relational databases.
- Experience with cloud servers such as AWS or Rackspace
- Understanding of project principals in agile, scrum, or XP methodologies
- Experience with version control such as GitHub or SVN
- Experience or exposure to deployment of applications
- Understanding of search engine integration such as Lucene/SOLR or Sphinx
- 24/7 high-availability systems experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Business Administration or similar.
- Strong quantitative and analytical background
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming using PHP
- 3+ years of PHP experience is required
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems (preference given to Moodle)
- PHP 5 course-work, experience, or self-directed experimentation PostgreSQL integration
- Possess knowledge of web technologies in both the Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with Apache configuration and SDLC (promoting code from DEV/TEST/STAGE/PROD), HTML coding at an expert level
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Build underlying services and systems to support hosted financial business applications
Ability to work on different layers of the application stack including Front-End, Middle-Tier, and Backend
Work with technologies that include web services, JSP/HTML, Java, JMS, and relational databases (i.e. Oracle/MS-SQL)
Help to create and enforce coding and process standards for application development, as well as software engineering best practices.
Fix defects, implement enhancements and work with customers to resolve issues
3+ years with J2E (e.g. Java, JSP, HTML, XML, JDBC, Servlet and JSF)
3+ years with designing and implementing software using OOP principles
Experience with Oracle and MS-SQL development (e.g. SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, DTS/SSIS and Analysis Services)
Design, architect and implement new features, modules or applications that support and integrate with the existing platform and infrastructure
Exhibit the ability to conduct Code Reviews and provide critical and constructive feedback to other developers
MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Seeking a creative and enthusiastic Python/OpenERP software developer. Your work will include customizing existing OpenERP modules, creating new ones and customizing workflows in Python, based on clients’ business requirements.
At least 2 years programming experience in Python
Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL database
Experience with Linux/Ubuntu operations and environments
Experience in writing Exception handling and XML parsing
Experience with other open source applications (such as Magento) a plus
Interest and familiarity with enterprise applications
Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts and design patterns
Having wide ranging experience, uses professional concepts and objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
Experience with JQuery or other JS toolkits
Good familiarity with HTTP and REST/JSON APIs
Front-end performance optimization techniques
Experience using RESTful services
Strong Web 2.0/RIA knowledge and experience
Strong User Interfacing knowledge
Strong knowledge of MVC
Knowledge of the Structured Query Language (SQL), relational database principles and JDBC connection technology
Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for web applications / services
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
Job Description and Requirements:
Seeking an Architect to perform various architecture tasks and processes on projects as assigned throughout the SDLC. Deliverables will include various architecture designs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement large-scale solutions in a wholesale banking environment.
- Experience using cutting edge technologies such as Message Bus Technologies (like WebSphere), Drools, Struts/Springs frameworks, Distributed Caching, and Restful processing
- Must be deadline oriented, able to identify risks and quickly resolve issues.
- Minimum of 4 year degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Clear and crisp communication (written and verbal)
Job Descriptions and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Five to ten years of progressive work experience with at least two years of relevant project management experience
- Proven track record of project delivery across the entire project lifecycle, managing the production of business and technical deliverables
- Experience managing multi-person, multi-functional team
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong client relationship skills and demonstrated networking ability with peer-level colleagues
- Significant business analysis and process engineering expertise
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Define project plan, resource plan, budget, milestones and deliverables in accordance with contractual obligations and project management methodology and best practices
- Manage project scope, requirements, budget, timelines and deliverables
- Manage day to day tasks for resources and potentially client resources
- Manage project issues, risks and defect tracking
- Own project status and communications
- Assist in the gathering of business requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g. work sessions, interviews, etc…) and facilitate design workshops
- Establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues
- Communicate effectively and professionally through project status, proposals, presentations, client workshops and deliverables
In addition to the significant client commitments, the Services Project Manager is expected to give back to the organization through internal activities and initiatives.
- Organize and manage project documents and artifacts so that they can be easily leveraged by other team members
- Help improve project management practice through process improvement, standardization and project feedback
- Work with other project managers and senior leadership to define the course of action that is the best for whole team
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities for self and company
- Build and expand network
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with customers and prospects.
- Drive to a solution set across teams including engineering, implementations, marketing, and sales through market requirements, pricing models, and positioning.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Conduct build vs. partner analysis and develop recommendations related to the product line.
- Provide support to the various client-facing teams on product related questions.
- You have prior experience managing SaaS products and services in the context of a financial technology organization.
- You are passionate about the role of technology in facilitating business processes and are constantly evolving your understanding/knowledge of emerging techologies.
- You believe in the ancient art of getting things done and done well with the goal of going above and beyond consistently.
- You are familiar with pragmatic marketing framework and Lean Startup concepts and actually enjoy it.
- At least 1 year of experience in a product management capacity, building external products.
- Master the functionality of our system
- Recommend best configuration to meet our client’s needs
- Capture and document configuration and customization requirements of our clients
- Liaise with our Product Management, Marketing and Product Development teams to implement these requirements
- Educate our clients regarding capabilities of the system, and guide them to a solution that substantially meets their needs, and requires minimum customization.
The successful candidate must be articulate, detail oriented, an independent worker. He/she must be experienced in writing technical documents including specifications, use cases, and test scripts. The business analysts must be articulate, with complete command of the English language and grammar; and diplomatic enough to deal with high profile clients. 2-3 years of experience.
- Define and document customer business functions and processes
- Document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Act as liaison among end-users, project managers, sponsors, developers, and product managers in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, acceptance, adoptions, and maintenance of our software.
- Analyze the feasibility of, and develops requirements for enhancements to the system; ensure that designs fits the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes to functional and business specifications;
- Document procedures for use in training.
- Help to develop or revise training curriculum. Conduct formal training sessions.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through use of our software and services.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for new and existing clients.
- Read and interpret requirements and functional technical literature; translate into terms understandable to the end-users.
- Work with clients to plan, organize and conduct business process re-engineering and change management projects.
- Research and prepare statistical reports using system data to help clients understand system benefits.
- Participate in QA and UAT of new system functionality.
- Provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching of professional and technical staff.
- Provide support to help desk, guiding clients to resolve issues as they emerge.
- Provide direction to technical staff; act as a team lead.
Quality Analysts / Testers
Quality Analysts / Testers
Job Description and Requirements:
As a tester (QA) will perform procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services of the company’s consumer and/or trade facing products meet minimum company standards and end-user requirements. Specifically working within the web and/or Siebel team you will be responsible for planning and executing QA tests for our customer base. You will team up with other IT resources to support the business by ensuring that all problems and issues are addressed in a professional and timely manner.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Read and understand requirements
Create test plans
Create test scripts
Execute test plans and test scripts
Software development life cycle
Testing development life cycle
Working knowledge of business process analysis, concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
Strong with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific area of responsibility
Work with web developers and analyst to translate business requirements and functional specifications into test plans and test scripts. Develop test plans, test scripts, and conditions to match business requirements. Execute test scripts, strong manual testing of system functionality, to ensure proper operation and identify and document gaps in the quality of the system. Debug and troubleshoot system functionality issues. Report and track issues identified to resolution.
5+ years’ experience testing web based applications using manual methodologies, specifically browser based applications.
Experience in all phases of application development life cycle, specifically Quality Assurance Testing Skills.
3+ years of combined website/eCommerce experience
Data Base Administrators
Data Base Administrators
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Database administration – install, configure, upgrade and migrate existing databases. Set up highly available architecture. Automate various DBA tasks.
Optimize database performance by index creation and tuning
Support game updates; monitor the database for integrity and solve outstanding issues
Create database reports (e.g. user data, financial data, etc.)
Review processes and identify areas of improvement
- 3-5 years of experience with database administration
- Recent 2-3 years hands-on experience as a DBA of MySQL or PostgreSQL in a 24/7 production environment including, but not limited to the below areas.
- Backup and Recovery
- High Availability (HA)
- Designing and managing Schema
- Monitoring, diagnosing, and optimizing database performance
- Recent 2-3 years of experience with Linux, including experience writing Linux scripts.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of Linux operation system, storage solutions, networking, and security
- DB Patching and Upgrade skills in MySQL or PostgreSQL9.x
- SQL programming skills
- Good Scripting Skills in one or more scripting languages; Bash, Python, Perl, Shell, Ruby
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Virtualization, SAN and Clustered environments is a plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL is ideal or train on PostgreSQL will be provided
- Ability and willingness to learn on various type of databases
Experience with MS SQL is a plus (Potential to work on MS SQL database management )
- Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of data/security networks
- Working with the engineering team to successfully implement secure network solutions
- LAN routing and switching configuration and deployment in an enterprise environment
- Provide network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of data and secure networking environments
- Assist clients through planning, design and implementation of secure data communications networks
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
- Knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco is a must, Palo Alto, Juniper, etc. are optional)
- Routing and switching solutions (Cisco is a must, Nexus preferred)
- 3+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex networks
- BS in CS or EE or 3 years related experience preferred
- CCNP- REQUIRED at a minimum
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Drive excellence across all IT functions, institute metrics (satisfaction, SLA, etc) and processes to guarantee scalability, reliability and efficiency.
- Provide annual IT budgeting to maintain organizational operations and support enterprise growth.
- Understand disaster recovery (DR) requirement and know how to coordinate with IT service provider to invoke procedures in the event of the disaster.
- Understand overall business continuity (BC) concepts and co-location structures and how BC is achieved.
- Single point of contact for all IT related projects and initiatives ensuring proper follow up and communication.
- Manage deployment and ongoing support of desktops, laptops and corporate services (file systems, backups, printing services, VPN etc) to the main office and remote locations.
- Support smartphones and mobile devices (iPhones, Androids, tablets, etc.).
- Hands on experience with routing, switches VPN solutions, firewalls corporate switches.
- Manage and expand the company’s telephone system, supporting inside sales teams.
- Manage licensing and IT asset purchasing and management, and responsible for acquiring tools and technologies needed to support business growth and efficiency.
- Handle vendor management, and ensure that we are compliant with current regulations.
- Support expansion to new facilities.
- Hands on knowledge of windows and MAC environments.
- Demonstrated experience with corporate networks, routing, switches, VPN etc.
- MS Networks, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange.
- Demonstrated experience deploying and managing VOIP systems in business critical environments.
- Experience with IT ticketing systems, satisfaction metrics, SLA.
- Must be able to communicate well under stress and with a wide variety of personalities and levels within the organization.
- Must have solid project management skills and be able to drive a project from ideation to completion, making the necessary compromise where needed.
- Must be a solid problem solver.
- Must have superior leadership skills, proven ability to grow the team and maintain excellence.
- 7+ years IT experience, with at least 3+ years of that experience within a large organization.
- Experience with an online company preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or a related field.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Technical expertise in the build and release practices.
- At least 5 years direct work experience as a system administrator or software configuration management engineer implementing processes and tools in a web-based and client-server environments.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with scripting language on L/Unix systems such as Korn/Bourne shell, Perl, python, etc.
- Program tools/technologies such as ant, Cruise Control, Maven, and Telelogic Synergy.
- Wireless communications experience is preferred, but not required
- Work closely with managers from the Development, QA, and Project management teams to reach milestones and project delivery dates.
- Oversee internal team projects within the SCM group.
- Create repeatable and standardized application builds.
- Execute deployments and oversee code releases.
- Write scripts using on both Linux and Windows environments.
A strong general background in all IT functions and Microsoft technologies is required.
- Using strong troubleshooting skills to support hardware servers, local storage, system imaging.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Support infrastructure services including PCI compliance.
- Interacts with employee customers across the entire organization in a courteous, professional manner.
- Will act as 3rd level support for desktop office users as well as end-points at remote locations
- Five years of documented general IT experience with increasing responsibilities required, large enterprise experience is a plus.
- Extremely strong troubleshooting skills
- Thorough knowledge of server hardware, disk provisioning, LAN networking, switches.
- Knowledge of iLO and/or iDRAC, iSCSI, HBA, NIC teaming
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies – particularly Active Directory, NTFS & shares
- Able to recommend server hardware, and act as primary contact for ordering
- Strong experience with MS server patching
- Experience with tape, disk-based, block-level, and de-dupe backup systems
- Experience with VMware and HyperV virtualization, P-to-V, machine cloning
- Experience with VSS
- Familiarity with Blade systems a strong plus
- Ability to be in on-call rotation, supporting issues and systems not otherwise related to your normal responsibilities
- Ability to manage difficult or stressful work-related issues
As a Cloud Engineer you will help design and architect a broad range of application environments, provide hands-on implementation and administration, and provide subject matter expertise and guidance to engineers and subcontractors.
- More than 6 to 8 years working with Linux/Windows operating systems
- More than 1 to 3 years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience (with VPC, S3, IAM, Glacier, Security Groups, and CloudFront experience)
- More than 4 to 6 years of experience managing and designing virtual environments such as Xen or VMware
- More than 4 to 6 years of experience in network administration or designing complex environments
- More than 1 to 2 years of Chef and Puppet automation/orchestration, or similar expertise
- More than 2 to 4 years of experience with DNS and Load Balancing (e.g. F5, AWS ELB)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline
Great Additional Skills:
- Master’s in Information Systems or a related field
- Prior experience in an Agile or DevOps environment
- Experience with Azure, Rackspace, Terramark, IBM, and Salesforce
- Understanding of various firewall architectures and network/cloud security concepts
- Experience AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Exposure to SQL, MySQL, NoSQL data stores, Hadoop, EMR, and Redshift
- Design and development experience with RESTful web service APIs
- Prior experience in software development, including experience with Perl, Ruby, Python, or PowerShell (or similar expertise)
- Experience with various CDNs, e.g. Akamai, Limelight, EdgeCast
- Experience with Drupal
- VMware, VCP, CISSP, and Red Hat RHCE certifications
- Strong working knowledge of Heroku or another PaaS platform
- Previous experience with Cloud Broker
IU/IX Front End Developers
Job Description and Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience selling at all management levels within mid-size firms and/or software and hi-tech organizations. 3 years + selling services including global services.
- Experience selling on/offshore blended projects/solutions
- Proven track record of realizing revenue quota targets
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working sales knowledge of leading IT Application Development solutions based on .NET, Java, Ruby on Rails preferred.
- Proven ability to understand the industry-specific business issues and assist in fashioning a solution approach that leverages Alliance’s intellectual capital and resources
- BA in Business Management or related field required
This panel is active and ready for you to add some widgets via the WP Admin